Meeting held at the Spring Area 42 Assembly in Tonopah, NV
Meeting chaired by Ruthie B., and opened with the serenity prayer and the GSR Preamble.
II Minutes (Carol H.)
Motion to approve minutes by Paul H. and was carried out.
III Treasurer (Louis P.)
Lou reported March’s beginning balance in the checking account at 5,764.84 plus contributions/deposits of 410.67, expenses 179.90, and 350.00 transferred to the savings account for the reserve (Per finance guidelines for 1/3 of previous year expense). Ending the month at 5,645.61. March savings account balance is 854.47.
IV No DCM report (Marty B.)
V No ADCM report (Ruthie B.)
VI Intros and Group reports around the room. No one present on Zoom.
Beverly A., Ruthie B., Kim W., Diana M., Lou P., Carol H., Paul H., Will E., DaNella K., Kevin L., Claudia B., Steve B., Karinda R., Chuck T., Craig C., Libby G., Sue, Derick, Bobby F., Bob H.
VII Committee reports
- Picnic report – (Claudia) No new information at this time.
- Workshops – (Chuck T. & Ruthie B.) Chuck reported that he spoke to Judy from Central Office about having the workshops there. He will keep us updated on the days and times. It’s looking more like splitting Saturday/Sundays, afternoon/mornings, with each workshop a maximum of 3 hours.
- Archives Liaison – (Diana M.) (per Ronnie D.) Ronnie has been busy working in the archives room at Central Office on Wednesday afternoons. He has the archives set up at the assembly. Come on in, look around and sign the book.
- H & I (Kevin L.) – No report
- Grapevine (Janey) No report
- Hotline (Paul H.) – Hotline is doing well, but there are still openings on the first Monday of the month at 8 pm to Tuesday 8 am in August, October, and November if anyone is interested. Contact Paul if you want further details. Carol H. volunteered for August.
- PI/CPC – (Kim W.) – Kim said that they’re going to scrap the pamphlet idea because it needs a website to host it. John is looking into Central Office to do this but they will 0need to hold a committee meeting prior to doing so.
- Intergroup – (DaNella & Alt Craig C.) DaNella is stepping down due to personal issues which prohibits her from attending the meetings at Central Office. Craig just to highlight a few items: Hotline has openings for various times so please contact Judy for more information. The Serenity Club has shut down and meetings are being disbursed to various locations.
VIII Tradition Summary
Craig C. presented Tradition 4 and Claudia B. will present Tradition 5 next month.
IX Concept Summary
Bobby F. presented Concept 4 and Chuck T. will present Concept 5 next month.
X Old Business –
- District One Guidelines were previously passed out for review by an ad hoc committee. This item was tabled until May’s meeting.
XI New Business – No new business
Meeting closed at 1 pm
SAGSC May 15, 2022, noon GSR orientation
District One business meeting following SAGSC May meeting.