Serenity Prayer followed by the reading of the GSR preamble.
- November Minutes – APPROVE
- Treasurer’s Report – ALL GOOD
III. Business – ALL ARE 2 YEAR COMMITMENTS –ELECTIONS – DESCRIPTION OF POSITIONS
District 1 Service Positions:
- DCM – Claudia – Alt. DCM – Ted G. Runs District 1 meeting monthly, give District 1 report at Sags and Tonopah, attends Prassa (annually, in Utah 2015).
- Treasurer – Vonda – Alt. Treasurer – Tom W. Pick up checks from PO Box and deposit in bank acct (savings-prudent reserve/checking), create spreadsheet of all donations and spending to bring monthly to District 1 meetings; write checks for donations to workshop/GSR’s to attend Tonopah (food, books, etc). Works w/picnic chair to plan funds for October picnic.
- Secretary – Joanie- Alt. Secretary –Barbara B. – Take minutes and distribute for District 1 monthly meetings, Sags and Tonopah; email announcements and updates as per DCM.
- Workshop Chair – Libby – Creates and manages District 1 quarterly workshops.
- Picnic Chair – Bridget. Plans picnic activities, manages volunteers, runs the timing of events at the picnic.
Liaison positions: attend topic meeting and brings a report to the District 1 meeting
- Archives – Larry – Archive meeting the third Saturday at 130pm, Central Office. Liaison assists w/archives table at District 1 workshops, assists in collection of materials.
- Grapevine – Joan – Alt. Tom W. –Grapevine meeting second Friday 6pm, Central Office. Bring Grapevines to District 1 to sell; next month, return the sale money and any unused to main mtg.
- H&I – Tony – Alt. Cherie – H&I meeting held third Tuesday at 6pm, Central Office. Involved in outreach as chooses.
- Hotline – Ted G.– Meeting held first Monday, Central Office. Trains and assists with planning members of District 1 fulfilling our Hotline commitment. Cherie taking first shift in January, 8pm – 8am.
- PICPC Liaison – Vonda –Meeting held second Monday at 430pm, Central Office. Host tables at community events as available, not required.
- first tues 4p-8pm shift open; there is a training manual just need 1 yr of sobriety; cherie will take first shift january 4th-if new gsr’s will not take it then jake and ted will take the position for the year. will bring to table for the neww gsr’s who attend january mtg.
OPEN POSITIONS = alt picnic chair, alt picpc liaison, alt workship chair, alt h&i liaison, alt hotline liaison, alt archives liaison
For those in attendance – thank you for your service!
|JAKE S||DISTRICT 1 DCM||JOAN||BOULDER CITY|
|HALLIE||TUES GREEN VALLEY GROUP||VONDA||HUGS|
|TONY||H&I LIAISON||BARBARA||ROCK SOLID STEP STUDY|
|TED G||STEPPING OUT FRID NIGHT||LYNN||SUNRISE|
|DICK||HELPED VOTE THE GROUP||TOM W||BEER THIRTY|
|BRIDGET||PRECISELY HOW||LARRY||FIRST BREW|
|LIBBY||SMELL THE ROSES|